Monday, March 29, 2010

I made rice yesterday

All by myself, I might add. And not that nasty instant stuff either - this is the "oh it's so hard to make right and it'll be all clumpy and icky and sticky" rice. Basmati rice, in fact.

And it came out GREAT, thankyouverymuch. Sure, it TOOK an hour to make, but hey, that's how long it's SUPPOSED to take.

For the record: Chipotle & Lime marinated chicken breast chunks and 2 bags of frozen steam-veg made into a stir-fry and then served over Basmati Rice which I made all by myself without any supervision or ANYTHING, did I mention that? is really darn good.

I wanna have it again. Mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...