I seem to be garnering more and more attention with my cool rad new legwarmer. My boss saw it on Thursday of last week and asked what it was. When I explained about the metal plate in my leg getting really cold in this weather, and that a friend from church made it for me when she found out, my boss said, "wow, what a great friend! And what a COOL legwarmer!"
There ya go, Cynthia - my boss thinks you're cool, and that the legwarmer is totally rad. So to speak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diagnosis: AuDHD
I’m learning more about myself. At least I’m understanding more about why I am the way I am. Hit me today while I was getting my nails don...
-
Saw this pic and I HAD TO post it here for Tom, just in case he didn't see it elsewhere. Hope this brightens your day a bit, buddy - an...
-
(Thanks to Captain Spaulding for the idea). Happy Reformation Day! On October 31, 1517, Martin Luther nailed a copy of his treatise on indu...
-
Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...
No comments:
Post a Comment