Monday, April 16, 2012
Closing the Pool
We're taking out our swimming pool, and selling off all the cleaning equipment. Filter, pump, vac, hoses, skimmer, everything. If you know of anyone that could use these, please send 'em our way.
http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/for/2961234843.html
The filter is practically new - we only got it a couple years ago! This is a steal for someone if they need one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diagnosis: AuDHD
I’m learning more about myself. At least I’m understanding more about why I am the way I am. Hit me today while I was getting my nails don...
-
Saw this pic and I HAD TO post it here for Tom, just in case he didn't see it elsewhere. Hope this brightens your day a bit, buddy - an...
-
This is an extremely bizarre movie. For those of you that haven't seen it, Dustin Hoffman plays Mr. Magoriam, a magical man who owns a ...
-
(Thanks to Captain Spaulding for the idea). Happy Reformation Day! On October 31, 1517, Martin Luther nailed a copy of his treatise on indu...
No comments:
Post a Comment