Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Mornin Couldn't Guarantee

...that the dang alarm clock would, in fact, work this morning. I have three requirements for an alarm clock.
1) Keep accurate time.
2) Make noise when it's supposed to.
3) SHUT UP when I tell it to.

My alarm clock had an EPIC FAIL this morning in Task #3.
It started buzzing at the correct time (4:30 am, for those of you playing along at home). I turned it off...only it decided it would really prefer NOT to stop buzzing.
So I hit the snooze button.
Which didn't work.
I hit the "OK, shut up for today but leave the alarm on for tomorrow" button.
Which also didn't work.
So I unplugged it, and threw it away.

I don't keep a clock that can't perform its 3 functions properly. So now I need a new alarm clock.

I hate Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...