Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Good Time was had by all

Well, we missed out on the family party over the weekend. My brother, sister-in-law and their kids came out from Wyoming to visit, and our family had a get-together on Saturday so everyone could visit with them. And, of course, we had to Stay Home. (I would've been in too much pain to do it anyway - and riding sideways in the car for that long? Yikes. I'm gonna have to take a BUNCH of Ginger Root the days we go to & from Indy.)
So...anyway, they were kind enough to take a few hours out of their travel today to stop off for lunch in Auburn and visit with us. :)
We had a great time. I'm all wore out from hopping to the table and stuff, so I'm really glad that my parents are letting me borrow their wheelchair, and now my leg is kinda achy, but it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...