Monday, August 4, 2008

Flying Solo

Well, so to speak. I'm back to work (week 2!) and, due to some things around home that need attending, Kev stayed home this week. So, I'm on my own. Considering that last week the only time I needed a driver was for the last hour or so on Thursday on the way home, I'm thinking I should be OK this week. I'm planning on using the pool at Tina's every night, and icing the ankle and stuff, so I should be good for all of Thursday.

Of course, this coming weekend is the MidWest GeoBash, and unfortunately NOTHING we're going to be doing is close to parking, so I'll be doing a LOT of walking this weekend - so I expect Kev'll have to come back downstate with me next week.
Oh well...one day at a time.
As it is, I'm getting back quite a bit of speed, which is nice. And I'll probably be making dinner tonight. Pasta and meat sauce and Texas Toast. Always a popular option.

3 comments:

  1. You know, your post made me think of something. Have you ever heard of geocacher SherwoodForest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMM Pasta and meat sauce. Do WANT!

    That's what we were 'sposed to have tonight but..well..things got in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I left you a comment, but I'm not sure it went through. I was wondering if you knew or heard of a geocacher named SherwoodForest.

    ReplyDelete

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...