Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stuff I learned at the GeoBash

Kev sounds tall. *snert*

I need new boots that don't give me blisters if I wear them longer than an hour at a time.

Cheese curds squeak when you eat them. And oh, my, goodness are they GOOD. I need to be saved from these things. They're wonderful.

Homemade beer is even better. Especially the Wheat. And that Scottish Ale wasn't anything to sneeze at, either.

There's always room for more people around a campfire, and at the 'Bash.
Followup: Drunken Tent Raising may be amusing, but it also requires approximately 2 dozen people.

Kai doesn't like applesauce, especially if it's had Red Jell-O mixed in.

Neither do I.

Flamingos are really cool, and in high demand.

Sleep may be overrated, but you'll still pay later on.

It's a llama thing. You wouldn't understand.
















Torry does a pretty good, albeit scary, Mary Tyler Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...