Hershey's Special Dark Raspberry Flavored Kisses
Yuck.
Although, for a product review, I suppose I should post more than that, hey?
Okay...
The first thing that hit me when I opened the bag was the overwhelming chemical smell of fake-raspberry. I tried to eat one of the Kisses, and I didn't taste so much chocolate or raspberry so much as BLEAGH. Again, the chemical taste of the artificial "raspberry" flavor that was added just overwhelmed the chocolate flavor. And, since it was "Special Dark", that is a powerful lot of overwhelming going on.
Very chemical-y taste all through it, and a nasty, bitter aftertaste.
Or, in sum:
Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diagnosis: AuDHD
I’m learning more about myself. At least I’m understanding more about why I am the way I am. Hit me today while I was getting my nails don...
-
Saw this pic and I HAD TO post it here for Tom, just in case he didn't see it elsewhere. Hope this brightens your day a bit, buddy - an...
-
(Thanks to Captain Spaulding for the idea). Happy Reformation Day! On October 31, 1517, Martin Luther nailed a copy of his treatise on indu...
-
Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...
No comments:
Post a Comment