Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Product Review

Hershey's Special Dark Raspberry Flavored Kisses


Yuck.



Although, for a product review, I suppose I should post more than that, hey?
Okay...

The first thing that hit me when I opened the bag was the overwhelming chemical smell of fake-raspberry. I tried to eat one of the Kisses, and I didn't taste so much chocolate or raspberry so much as BLEAGH. Again, the chemical taste of the artificial "raspberry" flavor that was added just overwhelmed the chocolate flavor. And, since it was "Special Dark", that is a powerful lot of overwhelming going on.

Very chemical-y taste all through it, and a nasty, bitter aftertaste.
Or, in sum:

Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...