Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm TIRED.

Nothing profound today. No philosophy, no insight, no...well, nothing but whining. Really, you'd be better off skipping this and going about your day. Seriously.

Still here? Honestly, just skip it. Mark it as read and just go do something productive.

Fine, if you're still here, it's not my fault. Don't tell me about the ten minutes of your life you want back later. I tried to warn you.

I'm tired. I'm tired of having to plan and pack for an entire week at a time. I'm tired of having to pack lunches and dinners for Monday through Thursday. I'm tired of having to remember to pack my clothes for 4 days every week. I'm tired of not being able to just come home for dinner every night.
I'm tired of having no idea what to say when people ask me "how's work going?" I don't know. It's OK, I guess - tedious, but OK - but I'm tired of being away from home to do it. I'm tired of having no idea What I Want To Be When I Grow Up.
I'm tired of being depressed. I'm tired of being fat. I'm tired of feeling like this, because some days it's like I'm in a mental fog. Nothing's interesting, nothing's funny, it's just kinda...there. And quite frankly, I'm tired of having to think about stuff like "should I eat that" or "we shouldn't go out to eat" all. The. Time.

I know it'll go away. I know I'll feel better in a few days - maybe just after a good nights' sleep, maybe it'll take a few days, whatever. But right here, right now...I'm tired.

*sigh*

And now I have to go pack so I can leave my family behind for another week.
I am so...flipping...tired...of having to do that.

See? It's nothing but a Pity Party that I threw for myself. Toljaso.

1 comment:

  1. Poor hon. I'm praying...I really am! I wish really hard that I could make everything better and MAKE someone give you a really GOOOOOOOOD job up in FWA...

    But since I can't...I'll just keep on praying.

    But just so you know I'm REALLY thinking of you...

    [IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w197/Eryk_Norse/bunny_pancake.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...