Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thanks.

You called as I was finishing that last blog post. The phone rang as I was hitting "publish", so I know you couldn't have read it yet. But somehow you knew I needed to get out of MY headspace and just talk to you. It was just about "nothing" - we talked about how we were doing, how he was, how you were, and a bunch of other things, and very much did NOT talk about how miserable I was.
That's exactly what I needed. Somehow, you knew. Somehow, you always know, even when I don't tell you.

That's why you're my best friend. I thank God every day for sending you into my life.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...