Thursday, November 1, 2007

TAG!

I've been tagged by The Rebellious Pastor's Wife, to participate in a...game? Thought exercise? Meh. Internet...thingy, called the "Blue Tea Meme".

Rules:
It was started by a lady who has a blog called Blue Tea. (Thus the name!)
According to the original poster, the rules for this meme are: “Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.”

Hrm.

She mentions Woodworking and Home Repairs. Yeah, I like that one. Sign me up for that.

And car repairs. I sure wouldn't mind knowing what the heck is wrong with my car and how to fix it. I might still send it to the guys in the shop, but hey, at least I'd know what they're doing to it.

But as for the rest...wow. fixing my life is a pretty tall order. It's pretty borken, some days. And I'm pretty sure some of the stuff I'd like to know will never be on a Curriculum -- ANYWHERE -- I'll have to think about it. I mean, I seriously doubt that anyone's ever going to offer a class in "How to Remove Highly Annoying And Incredibly Stupid People From The Gene Pool Forever", ya know? How about I work on finding a couple classes that might be potentially useful to me somewhere down the road, instead?

Like...Cooking, maybe. I can follow a recipe, but the actual Art Of Cooking is sadly beyond my grasp, I think. My sweetie has done wonders in teaching me as much as he has so that I actually can, and do actual real live cooking now, but I'd still like to know more.

If we could branch out into some rather Unorthodox classes, I'd also like to learn how to...um. How to put this so it won't gross people out completely. {think}

How to hunt, how to field-dress, and how to do what's necessary to get the meat from the animal into my freezer. How's that? So...um...Hunting Lessons?

More outdoors stuff:
Plant & Tree identification, and uses for the varying plants & trees. Herbal lore, medical uses, other applications.

Fauna: Identifying animals from their tracks, scat, and calls, especially Owls and other birds.

I guess that's all for now.

Um. Who to tag. WildStrawberry, Captain Spaulding, and Kylee.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness. I just now saw this! I have another meme to do first, but I promise I'll get to this. I think this is a fun one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...