Thursday, December 13, 2007

Links for your enjoyment

If you're looking for free, downloadable books for your PDA, here are a couple of links for you.

Memoware has free e-books in several formats, and a searchable database. If you create an account there (also free), it'll even save your search preferences!

For more free books, go to Baen Books' Free Library page. Eric Flint explains the reason behind the Free Library on that page. New, original material from current authors who Baen publishes. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to try to buy Baen books whenever I can, just because of that policy.

And, for some fantastic Christian music, go to Lost & Found's website. They do great Christian music, and believe that music should be sung enthusiastically.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I'm pretty sure I have a tape of theirs from years and years and years ago. I'm not even sure how I got it. Maybe they performed at my high school or something.

    ReplyDelete

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...