There's an excellent article here about our Law Enforcement in society. I encourage everyone to read it and really think about it. I'd reproduce it here, but it's not mine to post.
Are you a sheep, a sheepdog, or a wolf?
Woof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diagnosis: AuDHD
I’m learning more about myself. At least I’m understanding more about why I am the way I am. Hit me today while I was getting my nails don...
-
Saw this pic and I HAD TO post it here for Tom, just in case he didn't see it elsewhere. Hope this brightens your day a bit, buddy - an...
-
(Thanks to Captain Spaulding for the idea). Happy Reformation Day! On October 31, 1517, Martin Luther nailed a copy of his treatise on indu...
-
Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...
Oooh what an EXCELLENT article.
ReplyDeleteBaa-oof.
(I think I'm a sheep in dog clothing.)