Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I'm 2 days late. I was Otherwise Occupied on Sunday. I'll post about that later today or tomorrow or something.

Anyway, I wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to my mom for...well...being my mom. I know I wasn't the easiest kid to get along with (and I'm probably still not), and I'm sure there were some days when you just wanted to chuck it all. Thanks for putting up with us, thanks for providing us a great example to follow, and thanks for loving us through everything.

And, because I promised you I'd find this for you, and of course I forgot...

The Mom Song.



Love you, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...