Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Continuing Progress

All progress has its downside, apparently. My leg and ankle are continuing to improve - much more than I'd hoped, and faster, actually.
I can get around without the cane at all inside the house, and for short trips to places. I still need it for distances and for uneven ground, though, so I do take it with me everywhere. However, the habit of taking it everywhere, then parking it someplace so I can do whatever I needed to do tends to mean I leave it in random places around the house. This leads to a bit of frustration - you wouldn't think that canes could hide, would you - but you'd be wrong! Kev has heard "I wonder where I left it this time..." at least a dozen times now.

I'm moving faster too - just not as fast as I'd like, yet. (Of course). I'm just glad that things are getting back to "normal", whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...