Every year after Guy Lombardo and the Royal Canadians went off the air on New Years' Eve, my Papa would say the same thing: "It ain't been the same since Guy Lombardo left." Pointing out that, "Papa...Guy Lombardo is dead, he can't exactly be here anymore..." always got the response of, "doesn't matter - it still ain't been the same."
How right he was.
This is for you, Papa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diagnosis: AuDHD
I’m learning more about myself. At least I’m understanding more about why I am the way I am. Hit me today while I was getting my nails don...
-
Saw this pic and I HAD TO post it here for Tom, just in case he didn't see it elsewhere. Hope this brightens your day a bit, buddy - an...
-
(Thanks to Captain Spaulding for the idea). Happy Reformation Day! On October 31, 1517, Martin Luther nailed a copy of his treatise on indu...
-
Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...
No comments:
Post a Comment