Thursday, January 15, 2009

COLD! Cold cold cold cold cold...

MAN it's cold out there. Not the cutesy "Baby it's cold outside" kind, either.
No, this is mind-blowing, bone-chilling, "I can't put my arms down!" cold. Are those things crossing the parking lot just people all bundled up in everything they own, or some kind of mutant bear? That kind of cold.

News people: "Stay inside if you can"...which of course I think of as I'm walking the 1/4 mile from my car to the building...yeah, I would if I could, BELIEVE YOU ME...
All's I can say is, I'm glad I had two layers of warm wool around my right leg. Otherwise I'm pretty sure all my blood would've just flat-out FROZEN, because it's so cold I know that hardware would've just shot right to about 20 degrees or so. And then, once the blood came in contact with that FROZEN METAL, it would've all frozen as well.

I can haz spring now? PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...