Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Improvement

Well, today was my second day in the pool. I did a few laps around the pool in both stances, and concentrated on "good gait", taking it very slow and making sure I was walking properly with BOTH feet, bending at the ball of the foot and so on. LOTS of stretchy work, and lots of good exercise.

The outside-the-pool payoff today was that I got to take two full steps without any support from the walker whatsoever. Yes, they were quick little limpy steps, but they were full-weight-on-the-right-leg steps!

No sharp pains, but I'm aching a bit now, I can tell ya....
Still improving, little by little.

I've moved up to the "red" TheraBand from the "yellow" one, too. I have to work my way through green, blue and black too, but I'll take what improvement I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...