Monday, January 7, 2008

New Commitment?

Well, not really. I just weighed myself is all.

I've gotta do something. I can't keep doing what I have been, which is pretty much "eat whatever I want, whenever I want, in the quantities I want." So...I'm going to keep with a "modified" WeightWatchers' program.
I'll still keep Points in mind, and I'll probably start logging all my eating again, just so I can track what I eat. I'm not going to do so with the mindset of "ooohhh, I can't eat anything except celery for lunch if I want to have for dinner", though. Not sure exactly what I'm going to do, or how I'm going to use those numbers yet. But right now, I need to start paying attention again.

And I'm not gonna eat unless I am hungry. See how long that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...