Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend Revelry

Had a good time over the weekend. My parents came down, and we enjoyed having them visit. We all went to a friend's house for dinner, and we enjoyed that. Hung out most of the weekend at our house with my parents. I really liked having them visit. We had a lot of fun, even if it WAS mostly hanging around and watching NCIS. :D

Trying to arrange Christmas Schedules...whoof. Dunno what we're going to do about that yet. Last-minute schedules, yay. I swear, I'm last-minute-planophobic, but this year it's pretty much not going to work out any other way.

I hope things work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...