Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Conundrum

Being home alone with the dog sucks.  Not that I don't love Jeremy, it's just that Kevin is supposed to be there.  And he's not.  So it sucks.
I can't NOT be there though - that's not fair to Jeremy.  Plus, I have to be there to clean (which, incidentally, also sucks.)  I'm not there = Stuff doesn't get clean.

Conundrum.

Workin on how to resolve that.


In other news, finally finished the process Kev & I started back in ... February?  March?  something like that.  I traded in the Focus on a Ford Escape (SUV, 4 wheel drive). It was an excellent price, in my opinion, for what I got, and I'm the only one in the vehicle now.  When I leave work, there's nobody that's expecting me to be anywhere at a certain time.  Nobody to call and say "hey, did you get delayed or are you in a ditch somewhere" if I'm not home by a particular time.  So...I figured a vehicle that handles the weather far better and that is far safer would be a prudent purchase.

Kev would've loved this thing.  Lots of options, nice vehicle....Also, he would've known instantly what kind of cable it needs to plug in my phone to the "line in" to listen to my phone music on the radio - and whether we HAD that type of cable, and if not, how to make one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief is a silent, indisious destroyer. Grief is a noisy explosion. Grief is a dark, dank pit with no way out. Grief is huge and overwhel...